Welcome to my blog! I am writing on a number of topics including the Maker world (CAD, 3D printing, etc), The Gilpin Gold Tram (both historically and building models of this iconic 2 foot gauge Colorado railroad), and some machine learning thrown in for good measure (speech to text and natural language processing). Check out the categories on the sidebar or the post carousels below.
- How To Model Chain Link In FreeCAD
- How To Script A Sketch In FreeCAD Using Python
- How To Create A Python Script To Display A Form In FreeCAD
- How To Iterate The FreeCAD Document Tree Using Python
- Location Of The Gilpin Caboose Photo
Speech To Text Translation Using the Vosk Python API
This series of posts explores how to use Python and other open source libraries to convert spoken words (podcasts, audio streams) into semantic meaning. This is a work in progress…
How To Access Neo4j Using Python
This series of posts explores how to use Python to access the Neo4j database.